Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Captain Kidd Twins

Last night, a package came in the mail. It was the Capt. Kidd twins! My dad used to say when asked how he was "I'm doing great! If I was doing better, I'd be twins!" Well now he is! They look different from the original but I like them. I think they're cute. They remind me of the tree spirits from the Princess Mononoke movie. A great thing about having 2 Captain Kidds is that if one becomes lost or destroyed, there will always be another to take its place.




I miss the original Captain Kidd but these two will make great substitutions. They are ready to begin their travels around the world!

3 comments:

  1. They are missing their eyebrows! I already had them done when I looked down at my sketch and noticed that the eyebrows were missing. Oh and I didn't add a mouth this time because I thought it looked weird originally. It was a pleasure making the twins and I hope that they have lots of amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this blog has such a sweet idea!<3 Cpt. Kidds both are very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually liked the smile on the last Capt. Kidd but these two are very cute :) One has already made a trip :)

    Thank you, Cpt. Purple :)

    ReplyDelete