Saturday, August 27, 2011

Updates

I have been having trouble uploading the pictures from Captain Kidd's most recent trips: South Carolina, Washington DC, and New York City. The pictures aren't uploading correctly and I am unable to fix them through the blog so I am in the process of finding an alternative way to get them on this blog. Sorry for the wait!

Also I have been trying to find new ways to make this blog help the leukemia and lymphoma society and the Multiple Myeloma Association. As of now this blog is more of a fun photo blog of the travels of a pirate captain doll but what I really hope to achieve with this blog is to help raise money and awareness for the LLS.

I have decided that for every trip I personally make with Captain Kidd I will donate $25 to the LLS. For every trip a friend takes Captain Kidd I will donate $10. I will slowly include his past travels as well.

If you would like to help and donate to the cause there are links on the left side of the screen. Any amount helps! Thank you everyone for all the support I have received for this project! More pictures will be posted shortly!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment